- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- Test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in exhaust gas
- Electrical Testing
- As vehicle electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Your car’s electrical system should be completely checked and tested every two years or whenever serviced for any type of driveability problem.
At HiTech Auto Electrical we specialise in electrical diagnosis for charging, starter, battery or complex injection and ignition systems.